ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Fort Collins
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Collins?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Collins?

In loving preparation of the nursery, you built the crib, covered the walls with a soothing pastel, and installed the ultimate diaper changing station. Now it's time to determine how you intend to watch your baby sleep. You could go with the standard baby monitor that allows you to listen in through an integrated speaker, or you could go high-tech and get high-def video feeds, two-way talk, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative kind of sounds like video surveillance found in a comprehensive home security system, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Collins? 

A security camera baby monitor can be part of your smart home installation

The nice thing about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Fort Collins is that it can link to your additional smart home products. As an illustration, if you notice that your baby is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to tweak your smart thermostat from mobile security application to make it more comfortable. Or when they wake up for a late-night snack, you might gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to indicate that you're on your way. If you by chance have multiple small children in unconnected areas, you have the ability to give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in a single smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Fort Collins is an important aspect of your comprehensive home defense plan

Whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your general security, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will guide you through your options and work hard to configure the right security system for your property. Place a call to (970) 316-5674 or submit the form below.