What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Fort Collins?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now have clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You may even link some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Fort Collins are so advanced that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both functionality and price.
Can you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems have many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Fort Collins connecting their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- especially if you have to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go inside the bedroom to get your baby back to a restful state. A comforting word could be the only thing needed to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your surveillance system continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attention could diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance identifies unusual activity, then you can get a message on your phone. Perfect when the baby silently tries to climb up the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors do not capture video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to lugging a separate device wherever you go, you are now able to view your child from your smart home mobile app. You might even check in on your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.