A Monitored Fort Collins Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Fort Collins monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Fort Collins?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Fort Collins flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Fort Collins flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Fort Collins Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Fort Collins flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (970) 316-5674 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.