As you might already understand, the most probable places for home invasions are the front door and ground-level windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security systems in Fort Collins. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you may be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in every ADT package, no matter if you choose a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with video and complete automation. Installation is also included so you don’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your equipment being positioned correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a straightforward, two-part magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is armed and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do much more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Fort Collins
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of benefits, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These components trip your high-pitched alarm if a window or door opens with the system armed.
- Immediate notifications: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You can receive automatic notifications straight to your smartphone whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will get a warning as well. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your home’s smart devices to function together. You can have your lighting engage or set a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even install completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Fort Collins are able to be skillfully integrated into your complete home security package.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In Fort Collins
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Fort Collins that enhance your protection and connect directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (970) 316-5674 or submit the easy form on this page.