Back-Up Your Fort Collins Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, think about using a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught by your camera as it can be submitted in a legal matter. You should install exterior surveillance that oversees main areas of entry like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars will enter by way of doors or windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s true that many robberies happen in broad daylight when individuals are working, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically around your windows, doors, and garage will quickly highlight questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will inform you if anyone tries to unlock your entry. A video doorbell takes it one step further by offering a live video feed. Both of these solutions work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation device, smart lighting can be customized to a set routine or activated easily from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are present and help discourage thieves.